2. Go to your purchased Wireguard IPs from us, at the end of the row you have a 3 dots option menu, press it, and select Config.
3. Here you will see your configuration.
In the first part, you have the QR code of the configuration, for mobile apps, you can scan it to easily add it
In the second part you will see the text of the configuration, which you can:
4. Open the Wireguard app and in the bottom left corner press on Add Tunnel. After that select the tunnel configuration from step 3
5. Select the imported tunnel from the left side.
6. Click on Activate in order tunnel all your traffic through the Wireguard VPN
In conclusion, setting up WireGuard VPN on your Windows device is a simple and straightforward process that offers numerous benefits. With WireGuard VPN, you can enjoy fast and secure internet connectivity, protect your online privacy, and encrypt your online traffic. Whether you're a business professional or just someone looking to protect your online identity, using WireGuard VPN on your Windows device is a smart choice that will ensure you stay safe and secure online. By following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you'll be able to take full advantage of the many benefits that WireGuard VPN has to offer.
1. Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up WireGuard VPN on macOS
2. Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up WireGuard VPN on Android
3. Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up WireGuard VPN on IOS
Take the first step towards a secure and fast internet connection by setting up WireGuard VPN on your Windows device. With its cutting-edge technology, simplicity, security, and speed, you can enjoy the ultimate online experience without worrying about privacy and security issues. Learn more by exploring our website today.